A summary of the problems of easy error in electrical design
First, the high-voltage system plans audit plans common problems:
1. High-voltage wiring diagram is reasonable; whether the consent of the power supply bureau has been obtained.
2 with or without measuring dedicated cabinet.
3. Selection standard chart is correct.
4 relay protection is reasonable; set calculation and selectivity is correct.
5 into the line, the outlet, contact, voltage transformer, and measurement circuit connection is correct.
6. Secondary wiring diagram is correct, terminal wiring diagram is complete, into the line, contact with safety lock device.
7. High-voltage cable specifications are correct models; whether to consider the issue of thermal stability, with or without calculation.
8. High-voltage bus specifications model selection is correct; high-voltage electrical equipment selection and switchgear compliance.
9. Is the meter equipped, ammeter, current transformer and other specifications are correct?
10. Voltage transformers, circuit breakers and other specifications and high-voltage switchgear complete sets of compliance.
Second, the low-voltage system plans the general picture:
1. The main switch and the distribution switch circuit breaker capacity can meet the requirements.
2 current transformer ratio is appropriate, and the ammeter, meter is with.
3. Low-voltage bus installation is reasonable, there is no problem entering the switchgear.
4 transformer capacity calculation is correct, the capacitance compensation is appropriate.
5. With the return circuit are calculated, the wire specifications models with or without error.
6. The choice of protection switch with the wire is correct, the selectivity between the upper and lower levels.
7. Protection and measurement to meet the regulatory requirements, and the provisions of the power sector.
Third, the accident power system plans plans common problems:
1. Whether the generator automatically start and automatically switch.
2 generator room layout meets the regulatory requirements.
3. Whether the exhaust ventilation equipment room, the installation of the tank how to deal with, whether to meet the requirements; whether the oil content meets the requirements of the local fire department; how to solve the depot.
4 substation fire alarm and how to solve the fire, with or without gas fire extinguishing facilities, whether to meet the regulatory requirements,
5. basement generator exhaust how to solve, can meet the exhaust, exhaust requirements.
6. Generator noise, vibration isolation how to solve, whether to take measures.
Fourth, the power system plans plans common problems:
1. The protection of the power system is correct, whether the wire specifications.
2. Each branch, each line (that is, from the distribution box to the distribution box section) of its wire size and diameter are marked clearly.
3. Large trunk small switch and trunk and then how to solve the problem.
4. Distribution box branch of the switch, fuse and other specifications are marked volume capacity clearly.
5. Distribution box branch outlet switch capacity is marked clearly.
6. Circuit number, pipeline specifications have been specified.
7. wire and diameter with the correct fit.
Five, lightning protection grounding design Description Related issues:
1. Lightning classification is correct, the drawings have no instructions.
2. What is the grounding resistance requirement?
3 material corrosion, galvanized whether the requirements, with or without instructions.
4 conductor (including steel) connection is welded, with or without instructions.
Six, lightning receptor design issues:
1. Lightning with the material, such as bar or flat steel specifications are appropriate.
2. The height of the lightning rod and the support installation is reliable.
3 lightning protection in the daughter wall, cornice, roof installation is reliable.
4 lightning over settlement, expansion joints and other practices are appropriate.
5 the use of steel roof truss and tin housing, etc. to do so is reliable.
6 above the roof of the metal parts, such as the hood, flagpole, antenna pole, pole, tank, cooling tower and lightning protection device made a reliable connection.
7. With the festival lantern parallel, the height of the lightning protection zone is higher than the festival lantern.
Seven, lead the normative approach:
1 lead the root number and distance to meet the regulatory requirements.
2. The use of vertical columns to do the main vertical bar under the lead, the steel connection meets the regulatory requirements, the welding length is required.
3. Ming-Fu cited line and other parallel metal pipes such as down pipes, air pipes, etc. have made a reliable connection.
4. Outfitted underline root wear protection.
5. Outreach or concealed downline made a broken clip, whether the impact of building appearance.
6. The use of post-made steel bar to make a test whether the test clip, the number of positions is reasonable.
7. Anti-lateral lightning has done cage lightning protection measures.
Eight, grounding device design and installation summary:
1. Grounding and then zero has been taken into account, into the line if there is repeated grounding.
2. Program-controlled telephones, program-controlled elevators, computer rooms, fire centers, control centers, audio centers, etc., whether an independent grounding system is required, whether the grounding resistance meets the requirements.
3. In the same electrical system is there zero then ground and the phenomenon of mixed.
4. Lighting, switching equipment, power equipment and other skin, the safety protection grounding is reliable, the ground connection meets the requirements.
5. All tubes, cabinets, boxes, boxes and other electrical equipment, metal enclosures have done a reliable grounding.Is there any anti-static measures?
6.Whether there is anti-static measure, whether reliable.
7. Artificial grounding materials and specifications to meet the requirements, anti-corrosion treatment is reliable.
8. Whether the number of artificial grounding meet the requirements of high resistivity soil how to deal with, is reliable.
9. Are there any natural grounding nearby, is fully utilized.
10. The use of the basis of the floor, beams and other ground when the main reinforcement are used in the welding.
11. Outside the cited steel elevation, the location is appropriate; whether the phenomenon through the waterproof layer, how to deal with, is reliable, with or without instructions.
12. Whether the gate with pressure equalization or insulation measures.
13. Grounding buried depth meets the regulatory requirements.
Nine, lighting plan examination plan common problems:
1 power supply direction, the location is reasonable, the number of phases is appropriate, whether the figure has been marked.
2. Whether there is a main switch into the line, circuit number and wire specifications are marked.
3. Whether the height of overhead line can meet the standard requirements, whether the power and lighting are separately installed.
4. The location of the distribution box is appropriate, whether it is properly installed with concealed, leaving the location and size of the request has been made.
5. Each phase load is balanced, single capacity is appropriate, the number of each lamp cap meets the regulatory requirements.
6 branch length is appropriate, the voltage drop can meet the specifications, with or without calculation.
7. The number of wires is wrong, the number of wires and diameter with the reasonable.
8. The laying of the pipeline is reasonable, bright wiring and dark wiring is consistent with the structure.
9. Accident lighting to meet the requirements, how to solve the power, lamp line, switch line whether there is any omission.
10. Local lighting installation height, the use of voltage, wire cross-section, etc. is reasonable.
11. Lamp specifications, installation, installation height and the number of bulbs are clearly marked.
12. Non-standard lamp installation details are complete, there are decoration requirements have been specified lamps.
13. The choice of illumination is appropriate, with or without calculation, whether to meet the requirements.
Ten, lighting system plans plans common problems:
1. Distribution box model, number, code, capacity is marked clearly.
2. Distribution box incoming cable number, code, section, diameter, whether marked clearly.
3. From the distribution box to the distribution box section of the cable or wire specifications, diameter has been marked.
4. Distribution box branch circuit switch (or breaker) wire diameter is marked clearly.
5 large cross-section cable and DE6 type switch how to solve the wiring.
6. At all levels of switch selectivity and how to meet the requirements.
Eleven, accident lighting diagram common problems:
1. Accident lighting power supply is reliable, automatic switching device is at the end.
2. Corridor and evacuation port with evacuation signs light.
3 evacuation lamp location and installation height is appropriate.
4 built-in battery-type lighting its illumination to meet the requirements.
Twelve lighting control system plan common problems:
1. The location of the lighting switch is appropriate, turn on the lights, turn off the lights is convenient.
2. Corridor, staircase is double control switch, the number of control lines is wrong.
3. Lighting control is decentralized or centralized control, is reasonable.
4 with or without dimming and light requirements, control schematic is reasonable.
Thirteen, the fire equipment did not use a separate power supply circuit design common problems:
1. All kinds of fan name confusion, mixed circuit;
2. Control room and weak center together, the power also used;
3. The roof fire regulator pump lighting Box;
4. will drain ladder pit drainage pump connected to the living pump power distribution box;
5. Eliminate pump drainage pump connected to non-fire power;
6. The small capacity exhaust fan connected to smoke control Fan on the distribution box (not to benefit small but not, not to the disadvantage of small);
7. The fire alarm power supply near the lighting box
This article comes from: http://www.relay-protector.com/technical/840.html.Please refer to the source!
- Working principle and setting calculatio...
- Introduction of synchronous grid system ...
- The advantages and disadvantages of SCR ...
- What protection should the generator ins...
- Correct treatment of neutral line of sma...
- Several methods of motor phase failure p...
- How many grounding brushes should there ...