Introduction of synchronous grid system for generator
Nowadays the degree of plant automation is getting higher and higher. The units are no longer the same as the manual ones. The newly built small power plants are two sets of contemporaneous units, one is manual quasi-synchronization and the other is auto-quasi-synchronization. Although I heard a lot of people say that automatic synchronization of the same period of time and grid integration, a greater impact on the system, it is best to use small groups of manual quasi-synchronization and so on.
But personally think: automatic quasi-synchronization technology is mature, it is recommended to use automatic synchronization of the same period. :
1. Automatic quasi-synchronization Since the same period of selection, into the same period of interlocking, into the automatic, automatically by the device side by side with the same period, without human intervention, reduce human error. Avoid newcomers operating voltage and frequency adjustment unskilled, or artificially disconnect the same period of the same period of non-parallel lockout accident. Of course, I also witnessed the actual operation of an electrical veteran at a power plant that damaged the generator accident in the same period. Lessons learned, memory.
2, automatic synchronization during the same period, simple steps, in line with the conditions, automatically pull into sync.
3, Automatic quasi-synchronization failure, manual quasi-synchronization as a backup.
For the same period of some of the switch device explanation:
TK --------- contemporaneous switch, mainly used to establish the same period of the loop, so that the same period of small bus charging;
1STK -------- mainly used to cut the synchronization table There are two sides of the rough and thin jump, according to the display requirements to choose ;.
DTK -------- automatic quasi-synchronization device switch; In fact, there is a very important:
STK --------- manual quasi-synchronization lock, hit the lock bit can be locked in the non-synchronization situation Closing circuit to prevent non-parallel side by side, the general use of generators and grid. There is also a lifting of the bit, that is not locked, even non-occlusion non-contemporaneous, so this is mainly used for fake contemporaneous test, the main transformer anti-transmission need to open the switch when used.
The actual plant may not be exactly the same, and some power plants close the DTK just to power up the device, the device really start closing pulse but also press a start button. Some power plants close DTK device to work, to meet the conditions to close. The key is to look at the design of the loop design.
Rough adjustment is a rough adjustment, you look at the VF table on both sides, if the positive bias shows that the generator voltage frequency is higher than the system, you manually down down, otherwise ... ... roughly the same rough, and then hit the middle of the fine tune S pointer rotation, the main reaction of the frequency phase difference, refers to just over the same period indicates that the phase difference is zero, generally before this point can be closed, the reason is that in advance is considered the switch's inherent closing time, At this time, it is generally adjusted by the device itself, and is more detailed, indicating the accuracy is better than the coarse adjustment.
Coarse: voltage meter and frequency meter with the same period of the small bus connected.
Fine: the same period of the same period all the instruments connected to the bus, the non-synchronization lock circuit connected.
No matter what your operation is? Must prepare the operation ticket in advance, make the accident plan, pay attention to observe the operation result after the operation, must accomplish the electrical operation must be responsible for two people, one person operation, one person custody. According to two votes three system implementation of the operation.
- Working principle and setting calculatio...
- Introduction of synchronous grid system ...
- The advantages and disadvantages of SCR ...
- What protection should the generator ins...
- Correct treatment of neutral line of sma...
- Several methods of motor phase failure p...
- How many grounding brushes should there ...